Welcome Undergraduate School Coordinators
This is Your Step by Step Guide to the Undergraduate Clinical Placement Process
Once you have identified the facility or site you wish to utilize, please follow the steps below to make a request.
Step 1: Read Clinical Placement Request Form Instructions
Step 2: Complete Clinical Placement Request Form
- Keep in mind; submission of the form is NOT a guarantee of placement.
- For preceptorships, requests should be submitted 10-12 weeks before clinical start date (no earlier than 12 weeks, please).
- Every effort will be made to respond to the request within a 3-6 week period.
- If you haven't heard back in a reasonable amount of time, please contact the facility representative directly.
(Please Note: If the facility you are requesting isn't listed below, please contact the agency directly.
Step 3: Email Completed Form
Step 4: Request is Approved or Denied
- If approved continue to step 5.
- If denied the facility will be in contact with you.
Step 5: Read Required Student/Faculty Information Form Instructions
Step 6: Complete Required Student/Faculty Information Form
Step 7: Email Completed Form